TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AKA The boring bit
When paying your deposit to confirm your booking with us, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions as stated below:
- This booking is subject to these terms and conditions. By paying your deposit you ‘’The Booker’’ are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The fee and the all the relevant details for the event are as stated on the confirmation emails. These were the details given at the time of initial contact. Please inform us immediately if there are any errors. We only guarantee a booking once we are in receipt of the full event details together with the deposit. We reserve the right to re-allocate dates should the relevant details not be provided to us within 28 days.
- The terms of this agreement allow for cancellation via either party and confirmed in writing, either via post or email confirmation. Wedding Pods will charge the following fees should a cancellation occur from the bookers side:
Within 14 days of the event date - The full contracted fee.
Within 30 days of the event date - 50% Of the contracted fee.
Within 60 days of the event date - 25% Of the contracted fee.
- In the event that Wedding Pods cancels your booking, you will receive all your monies back that have been paid up to the point of cancellation, to a maximum total liable amount of the total agreed booking fee. The deposit, £100 for the Pod will not be refunded under any circumstances and does not eliminate the full cancellation fee being charged.
- The balance of the total fee MUST be received by us before 28 days prior to the event. This is payable by cash, cheque, debit/credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. You are advised to contact us immediately should the balance be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- It is the booker’s responsibility to check that any venue being used has all the necessary Entertainment and licenses.
- It is the bookers responsibility to ensure that there is the required space for the Pod that has been hired to be situated the minimum required space is 1.5 metres x 2 metres. No refund of any kind can or will be offered if we arrive at a venue to set up and there is insufficient space
- It is the booker’s legal responsibility to comply with and ensure that current Health and Safety regulations are in place and any place of performance is fit for the use intended. A safe electrical supply must be provided. All outside situations (Marquees / Outbuildings) must be dry, undercover and made safe for electrical use and insulated from the ground. Please ensure that there is sufficient TOTAL electrical power available for all of the service equipment and other contractors using the facilities.
- A minimum clear floor space is required of 3 Metres x 2 Metres with a head height of 2.5 metres. With a minimum of one 13 amp power sockets within 10 metres of the set up area. If other additional entertainment is booked adequate floor space must be available for all the performers and services as required.
- At least 45 minutes is required for setting up and 30 minutes to dismantle our Pod equipment. This must be taken into account when planning any arrangements. If required an earlier set up time can be made by arrangement for example; before your guests arrive for the ceremony or before the wedding breakfast.
- In the event of any damage to or loss of any equipment or materials provided by Wedding Pods by any occurrence or by person/s on the premises, the booker shall be liable to pay in full for the repair or replacement cost of equipment and the hire of necessary equipment or materials during replacement time and to compensate for any loss of work due to that damage or loss.
- The booker is responsible at the end of the event for the collection of any photographs or property left at his/her own risk with Wedding Pods.
- The booker realises that whilst we have excellent back up in place and every reasonable safeguard is assured we cannot be held responsible for any illness, sudden malfunction or breakdown of any electrical equipment as this is an unavoidable occurrence and Is outside of our control. We will, however, make every reasonable effort to rectify the situation. In the extremely unlikely occurrence of a non-attendance or if a total failure occurs, the booker will be refunded the total fee in full. In this situation this will be the full extent of our liability to the booker.
- Any delayed set up time or subsequent delayed start time due to the overrun of any prior proceedings or of situations being outside of our control will not warrant any extension of the stated finish time or any fee reduction. However, at the sole discretion of Wedding Pods and with the permission of the venue management, an extension of these performing times may be made. Wedding Pods will charge an additional fee. This fee must be paid in cash to the Wedding Pod Host before any extra time commences.
- No other persons may use any of the equipment provided other than by prior consent of Wedding Pods.
- The booker is responsible for the conduct of all persons attending the event whether those persons are invited or not. We do not take any responsibility for controlling rowdy behaviour or ejecting unwanted persons from the venue. Our Hosts have the right to perform in a safe environment. We reserve the right to terminate our services should any physical/verbal abuse or intimidating actions be made to the host, venue staff or any of those persons present at the event. In these circumstances no refund will be given and the full fee will still be payable.
- All pictures taken may be uploaded to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ our own website(s) and a web gallery. Photos may also be used to assist with the publicity and promotion of Wedding Pods. You must inform Wedding Pods in writing if you specifically do not wish pictures taken to be used in this way.